Have You Experienced This Type of Bullying?

Just imagine for a moment: You got all the power you could ever dream of having at your fingertips; the question then becomes: what wouldn't you do with such massive power? That's exactly the US Government's "right hand," the FBI.

Since it's extremely difficult to tell everything of note in one little post the kind of bullying I have endured for over a decade, I will have to relate only three examples in "articles."


Article #1: Cops Start Honking at Me for No Good Reason!

Article #2: The Use of Threats, Intimidation, & Blackmailing, Secretly

Article #3: Blocking Internet Access at Home




Cops Start Honking at Me for No Good Reason!

I had departed from my parents' house in Burbank. It was about ten o'clock at night. I was driving alone through the dark streets taking I believe Vanowen to avoid coming across the police. 

As I was turning right into Reseda Blvd., some squad car came after a little later. Of course, I was already on my high alert mode, after noticing the black-and-white vehicle following not far from me.

To be very honest, I was not driving like a maniac, not doing anything unusual, nothing at all to attract undue attention to myself like speeding.

Out of the blue this same police officer who was now closer in my rear, honked at me. I looked at my rearview mirror to see what the squad car was doing. There were no lights flashing, nor sirens blasting as would normally happen. Yet, the police officer demonstrated no intention to pull me over any time soon.

"What is he up to?" I asked myself with an astonished expression as I glanced again at my rearview mirror.

Suddenly, the squad car just changed lanes, drove alongside me, and then sped off into the darkness with a stern look on the officer face.

I realized some time later that this was an act that was meant as an advance "warning." It may seem very strange but this continued for a long time.

Police officers would appear from no where and just honk at me and then take off without sirens. Then I got used to these tactics of intimidation. I thought of approaching these police officers to ask why they had honked at me, but thought the better of it and didn't dare.

What would you have done in my shoes? Would you have done anything differently?



The Use of Threats, Intimidation, & Blackmailing, Secretly


The usage of secretive threats, intimidation, and even blackmailing became very obvious when first my sister began acting very peculiar at home.

The first time that she demonstrated that she was not behaving on her own free-will was the day that she stepped into the backyard where I had gone to look for a set of screwdrivers.

She just stared at me with a goofy and wondering expression, and then, turned around and returned to the house. I scratched my head as I stood up and thought aloud, "What is she doing?"

Second incident that was equally odd was the time she left her bedroom as I was locking my door. She came down the short hallway as if also leaving, and then she just turned around and went back inside her room!

Then, things got weirder still. Members of family would soon start following me to the kitchen, or other parts of the house, under any pretext, even standing guard outside the bathroom door as I washed my face. 

Otherwise, how else would you rationalize all this unusual behavior from your family?



Blocking Internet Access at Home


There was a time when I could go online without a problem and surf like anyone else. But then, for whatever reason, something I said unwittingly, changed all that.

I could do nothing at all to gain Internet access with my HP laptop. I was, as it were, struggling against something completely irrational and demonic, doing everything in its power to block me from going online. It seemed as if I surfing the Internet constituted the biggest danger to someone in particular.

So, I was obligated to ride my bike to Starbucks to use their free Internet access. I did this for a few years to build regular links for my health websites. But gradually with time this became harder and harder to do. There would be days that I just couldn't go online. My laptop's screen would suddenly turn black, etc, or I would lose my Internet connection without cause.

Then, I had to visit the two nearest public libraries in order to use their computers. And I did use their computers very regularly, sometimes three times daily. Of course, I still would experience strange incident while working online on some new project.

Then, when everything went to lockdown due to Covid, all public libraries shut their doors and I can no longer use their computers.

So, then I started visiting department store to use their laptops on display to continue my projects. 

This initiated a whole different stage of this strange circumstance. I felt weird visiting these stores and tried not to show my inner discomfort. I would go one day to Target, another day to Best Buy, another to Walmart, Staples, and then return to the first days later. 

Why should anyone have to endure this kind of strangeness without a justified cause? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog